Monday, September 26, 2011

Because....


To you,

One and only you.



Controlling not to ask you why

I cant, why?...



No reasons can claim justification...

No situation can defend innocence..



You are still a wanted dream..

You are still my hearts steam...



I learned to go with the way you decided ...

I wanted to look from distance

You measured...



I never felt alone,

Because i never let you go long..



My love are the memories of anxiety at a point of time...

When you proved you are not mine.



U really cant understand how i felt apart..

How painful to carry space through my heart..,





-Jo Ro

1 comment:

  1. Controlling not to ask you why

    I cant, why?...

    'U really cant understand how i felt apart..

    How painful to carry space through my heart.."


    Gud One : )

    ReplyDelete